This is my new favorite thing to drink after a hard workout. Celery juice is SO refreshing and has so many amazing benefits:
1. Good source of Vitamin A, B1, B2, B6, C
2. Rich in potassium, folate, calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, fiber
3. Lowers blood pressure
4. Balances body’s blood pH
5. Replaces lost electrolytes and rehydrates the body post-workout
6. Contains anti-cancer compounds
7. Lowers cholesterol
8. Normalizes body temperature
9. Regulates body fluid and helps rid the body of excess fluid
11. Eliminates toxins
… among many more
I typically juice a half stalk of celery (about 5 celery sticks) and pour it over ice with a splash of coconut water. I find it to taste really good by itself, but adding a little lemon juice will help if you don’t like the flavor!
LIKE WHAT YOU SEE?
More great recipes, tips, and tricks like this in my E-book!