SUMMER IS HERE and it's time for a new, refreshing drink!
Watermelon has SO many health benefits - here are a few: (from Organic Facts)
1. Aids in flushing out toxin depositions in the kidney
2. Prevents heat stroke
3. Aids in bringing down blood pressure
4. High levels of lycopene (a carotenoid phytonutrient compound that is increasingly being linked to cancer prevention)
5. Help in proper functioning of insulin in the body
6. Improves cardiac functions
7. Boosts libido ;)
1. I juiced a small watermelon at home (the entire thing) and it made about 5 or 6 servings! Keep it in your fridge or serve to guests.
2. Stir a few mint leaves in
3. If you're 21 and up - ADD VODKA. My friends and I tried this last weekend and it was amazing! HIGHLY RECOMMEND.
LIKE WHAT YOU SEE?
More great recipes, tips, and tricks like this one are in my E-Book!