Cashew Cream is a dairy-free and guilt-free substitute for dessert toppings and creams. It is so good, I seriously eat this with a spoon. The best part about this is that you can make it and leave it in your fridge for up to two weeks.
Here is the standard Cashew Cream Recipe:
MAKES 4 SERVINGS
1 cup of raw unsalted cashews
1/2 cup of filtered water
1. Soak cashews in a bowl of water for TWO hours
2. Drain cashews and put them in a blender
3. Add 1/2 cup of filtered water to the blender and blend until creamy!
Make it SWEET:
Add 2 tablespoons of pure maple syrup, 1 teaspoon of natural vanilla extract, a pinch of himalayan pink salt, and 1 tablespoon of cinnamon to the blender. (add more cinnamon to taste if you'd like!)
Some yummy ways to use your SWEET Cashew Cream are:
1. With fresh berries and chia seeds (pictured below) for Breakfast OR Dessert!
2. Spread over toast and sprinkle with cinnamon
3. As a substitute for yogurt in my "Siggi's Yogurt Parfait" recipe
4. As a topping on pancakes (don't worry, I have a HEALTHY pancake recipe coming soon <3)