If you guys have been following along on Snapchat, you already know a little bit about this. I have come up with a few recipes that are easy, super yummy, and FOOL-PROOF. I made SURE that they are fool-proof, by having Jack cook ALL OF THEM. It has been really fun and a total laugh, and I hope that you guys have been watching and enjoying! If you haven’t, start following me on Snapchat and you’ll see a little behind the scenes of these fool-proof recipes, and probably get a good laugh, too! Also, I will continue to add and update this page! More recipes to come.
FOOL-PROOF RECIPE #1:
CAPRESE STUFFED CHICKEN
(Recipe from Delish)
*Makes 4 servings (As most of you already know, almost all of my recipes make enough leftovers for you to heat up and eat throughout the week. Leave the rest in your fridge, share with a loved one, OR cut the recipe in half!)*
4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
2 cups of baby spinach
1 cup of sundried tomatoes (packed in olive oil)
4 slices of fresh mozzarella
Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper – to taste
1. Preheat oven to 400
2. On a cutting board: cut a pocket into each chicken breast
3. Stuff each with spinach, sundried tomatoes, and mozzarella.
4. Season with Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper
5. Secure with toothpicks (photo above)
6. In a large oven-safe skillet over medium-high heat, heat a splash of olive oil
7. Sear the chicken until golden, about 3 minutes per side
8. Transfer to the oven and cook until no longer pink, about 15 minutes
9. Remove toothpicks and enjoy!
We paired this with oven-roasted brussel sprouts (from my E-book) and sweet potato!
P.S. Jack is trying to GAIN weight, so when he heated it up for lunch the next day, he also paired it with spaghetti and a little marinara sauce! I’m trying to MAINTAIN weight, so I paired the leftover chicken with brussel sprouts and a side arugula salad from my cookbook. If you need help with “pairings” based on your goals, talk to me! I’d love to help.
LIKE WHAT YOU SEE?
More great recipes like this one in my E-book!