I've been obsessing over Urban Plates Cobb Salad (with lots of modifications, of course) SO, I decided it was about time that I made my own healthy recipe. I've been making chicken breast on Sunday's and leaving it in the fridge to chop up and use throughout the week. I add in 1/2 of a chicken breast to this salad, Here it is!
2 slices turkey bacon
1/2 chicken breast (optional)
1 hard boiled egg
lemon/salt/pepper/olive oil dressing
1. Make hard boiled eggs (here's directions) - http://www.marthastewart.com/354061/perfect-hard-boiled-eggs
2. Cook turkey bacon according to directions on the package
3. Chop up chicken
4. Slice hard boiled egg
4. When turkey bacon is done – chop it up into small squares
5. Throw all ingredients into a bowl
6. Dress with whatever you like. I always just do a splash of olive oil, lemon juice, salt & pepper
LIKE WHAT YOU SEE?
More great recipes like this one are in my E-book!