I finally found the perfect HEALTHY pancake recipe to share with you all! These pancakes are SO filling and incredibly yummy. All you need are bananas, eggs, and oats and you’re all set to go! And a little cashew cream on top never hurt a soul! :)
1 medium ripe banana
1/3 cup of oats (can also use gluten-free oats)
¼ tsp cinnamon
1. In a bowl, mash the banana with a fork
2. Add the eggs and stir
3. Put the oats in a blender and blend until fine
4. Add the oats and cinnamon to the banana and egg mixture and stir
5. Heat a small amount of coconut oil on a skillet over medium heat
6. Pour a ¼ cup of the mixture into the skillet to form one pancake, and cook on each side for about 1.5 minutes or until golden brown. (Should be able to make 4 or 5 pancakes)
Serve with a dollop of Cashew Cream, berries, coconut flakes, or Nature’s Organic Granola!
LIKE WHAT YOU SEE?
More great recipes like this one in my Meal Plan and Cookbook!