Here's my recipe for Honey Mustard Salmon that seriously takes TEN MINUTES to make!
10-MINUTE HONEY MUSTARD SALMON
Serves 3 - leave in the fridge throughout the week! Add the leftovers to a salad or a wrap for lunch.
1.5 pounds Salmon
1 tablespoon Yellow mustard
1 tablespoon whole-grain Dijon mustard
1 tablespoon Honey
1. Rub a little bit of olive oil on the salmon
2. In a small bowl, mix both mustards and honey
3. Cover the salmon with honey-mustard mixture
4. Cook on broil for 5 to 7 minutes (Depending on how thick your salmon is. Cut into the thickest part and if it’s cooked to your liking, take it out)
5. Pair with a side salad or veggies from my E-book!
LIKE WHAT YOU SEE?
More great recipes like this one are in my E-book!